If you’re crazy for water sports, then San Martinho Beach Club™ is your perfect holiday destination. Not only can you enjoy luxury accommodation right on the beach but you also have the vast expanse of the stunning, calm and inviting Bilene Lagoon. Plus, all the fun activities on offer are right on your doorstep! What more could you ask for?
Water sports at San Martinho Beach Club™:
- Banana boat – Exactly as its name implies, this unpowered and inflatable banana-shaped recreational boat is towed by a ski boat and provides loads of entertainment for the family!
- Boating – Take a pleasure cruise across the lagoon or to the mouth to explore the area
- Jetskiing – Bring your own jetski and
- Kayaking – paddle around the pristine lagoon and get some exercise in while you’re on holiday
- Pedal boats – Enjoy a turn around the lagoon with friends and family
- Scuba Diving – Discover a whole new world underwater! Enquire at reception for local service providers
- Snorkelling – If you’re not quite ready to give scuba diving a try, snorkelling is another great way to discover the treasures of the lagoon
- SUP (Stand Up Paddle) – This is the fastest growing water sport in the world, and surfing’s more laid back ‘cousin’
- Swimming – The beautiful clear waters of the lagoon are too inviting to resist
- Tubing – Have fun being towed on a tube with friends and family
- Wakeboarding – Have heaps of fun being towed by a ski boat
- Water Skiing – Learn to water ski on the lagoon
- Windsurfing – Another great way to enjoy the lagoon
Of course, if you’d rather stay on land, there are plenty of activities on offer as well as fantastic facilities to make your holiday truly memorable.