Welcome to paradise
San Martinho Beach Club™ offers holiday makers and owners alike a place to relax and take in the beautiful environment.
Whether you prefer to take a dip in the cool water, discover something new or have heart-pumping adventure there is an activity for you.
Our apartments are situated right on the soft sand with immediate access to the lagoon. We offer spacious 3 or 4 bedroom self-catering units that are serviced daily.
With a fully equipped kitchen, lounge and patio with BBQ facilities, this is all you’ll need for your sea-side holiday.
Enjoy your holiday
Both San Martinho Beach Club™ and Bilene offer visitors the opportunity to experience Mozambique in many ways. Whether you are a keen fisherman, were born for the water, yearn for adventure or simply prefer the happy-go-lucky way of life there is something for you to do.
Escape to a revitalising setting
An abundance of leisure and entertainment activities
This exclusive Resort offers a host of facilities and attractions for residents, especially to those in search of aquatic adventure, with world-class boating and diving as firm favourites. For the angler there is a choice of inshore and offshore fishing. The wide range of water-based activities complements an equally impressive array of land-based pursuits. Click here for prices.
After a fun-filled day of activities, you can unwind with a sundowner whilst enjoying the endless ocean views.
San Martinho Beach Club™ facilities include:
- 1.3km of beach frontage Enjoy the soft sand and warm waters of Mozambique
- Rim flow swimming pool Cool off in the pool with views over the lagoon
- Dry bar Bring your own drinks and sip on some refreshments in the pool
- Gym Keep up with your fitness routine whilst enjoying the beautiful view
- Games Room Young and old will enjoy indoor games like pool, foosball and table tennis
- Resort Water Skiing / wakeboarding For the adrenalin junky – even more water-based fun!
- Jungle Gym Let your little ones play to their heart’s content
- Outside Chess Board Challenge your friends and family to a game in the shade of the trees
- Bird watching Birding enthusiasts will enjoy all the bird species that made the resort their home
- Kayaks Explore the lagoon or the shallow ocean – you may even spot a dolphin!
- Stand-up Paddle Boards Can you keep your balance? Take on the still lagoon on a SUP board
- Paddle Boat Enjoy a leisurely paddle across the lagoon with your loved ones
- Beach Volley Ball Who’ll be left in the dust and who’ll be the winners? Enjoy a great game on the sand
- Bicycle hire Explore the resort grounds and area on a bike
- Adventure Putt-Putt A firm favourite amongst young and old
- Board Games Perfect for rainy days or late nights – get your games from reception
- Boule Can you hit the target or get close enough?
- Library Enjoy some light reading in the shade of a palm tree or whilst cuddling up on cool evenings
- Walk-on snakes & ladders Kiddies will have a blast on this outdoor game board
- Surf and offshore fishing Mozambique is all about the fishing – get your rod and reel ready!
Future Facilities Include:
- 2 x Tennis Courts For the enthusiast – hit it out on the tennis court
- Additional large swimming pool San Martinho Beach Club is all about the water after all!
- Mashie Golf Take a swing and meet some new people on the course
- Restaurant Nothing beats a good meal after a long day of swimming and sight-seeing
- Beach Bar Sip on something cold during the warm evenings.
- Fishing Charters Bring your mates and make a day or two out of it whilst you bring in the big catch
- Small sailboat hire Perfect for leisurely days on the ocean
- Sundowner Cruises The perfect way to end your day in Bilene
Attractions nearby San Martinho Beach Club™ include:
- Bilene Beach Work on your sun tan or take a dip in the warm waters
- 4×4 and quad biking Trails See the Bilene landscape from a different perspective
- Wimbi Beach Join the crowds and explore the local bars and restaurants
- Uembje Lagoon 13km of water and the perfect spot for an array of water sports
- Inhaca Island A firm favourite amongst eco-tourists and divers for the diverse fauna and flora
- Deep sea fishing Mozambique is famous for the excellent fishing spots
- Snorkelling Beautiful reefs and clear waters make this a great snorkelling destination
- Diving With an active marine world and beautiful underwater reefs, this is a favourite spot for divers
- Mozambique Horse Safaris Not only is it very romantic, but it’s also a once in a lifetime experience
- Turtle Cliff Trail See the giant leather back turtles lay their eggs and make their way back to the ocean
- Local Bilene Market Buy fresh fruit, bread, seafood, cold beers and unique keepsakes from the friendly locals
- Restaurants: Choose from various options – Portuguese, market food, pizza and traditional Mozambican cuisine.
Make your trip easier with our helpful tips
San Martinho Beach Club™ is situated 180km north of Maputo and 3km from the Bilene Airport. South Africans will find it an easy drive (8 hours) from Johannesburg. You do not need a 4 x 4 to reach our resort.
Nationals of the following countries are exempt from tourist visas when visiting Mozambique for no longer than 30 days: Botswana, Malawi, Mauritius, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Multiple-entry into Mozambique for tourism reasons is permitted within a single calendar year, provided that each stay does not exceed 30 days.
Take note of the speed limits as they reduce down to 60km/h when passing through villages. Traffic officials use radar as a means of trapping. If traffic officials stop you, be courteous and polite. If you are in the wrong, pay the fine but insist on a receipt.