San Martinho Beach Club promises never-ending adventure, offering various equipment so you can take advantage of the famed Bilene Lagoon – after all, where’s the fun in staying right on the shores of one of the most scenic beaches of Mozambique if you can’t have fun in the water?
Here are some exciting water activities available at the resort. Please enquire at the Entertainment Kiosk for rates and to make a booking.
- Boat trip to the lagoon mouth / ocean
- Boat trip to Nhabanga Restaurant
- Boat trip around the lagoon
- Sunset Cruise
POWERED WATER ACTIVITIES
- Banana Boat – Enjoy this classic water fun ride for 2 – 6 people
- Wake Boarding
- Water Skiing
NON-POWERED WATER ACTIVITIES
- Kayaks (single and double)
- Pedal Boat
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding